6/20/11

What I liked most about Hong Kong Disneyland!

Some people asked me, what do I like most about Hong Kong Disneyland… I was thinking… and then thinking again… mmm lets see if I could decide what I liked most about Hong Kong Disneyland ya…

A. The merchandise shops

Could it have been the awesome merchandise shops and stalls all over Disneyland?

I agree that this would be the place to get any Mickey Mouse or other Disney characters and toys from… but is this my most favourite???

....meeting Woody?

B. Taking pictures and meeting my favourite Disney characters

I would think that this is something that would make all my friends jealous about. I mean, who wouldn’t want a picture with Woody or Mickey Mouse, isn’t it?

C. A ride on the Space Mountain

Or maybe it was the ride on the Space Mountain? I reckon this would rank amongst my most favourited attractions at Disneyland… If I had a choice, I would go on it over and over again….

D. The Flights of Fantasy parade…

Yup… I waited a good half hour for the parade… and I would admit that it was also amongst one of my most awaited and favourited attractions too!!! I mean, this would be the only chance to see most of the Disney characters one by one, all in one parade!!!

E. The fireworks display


Another favourite… If I could stay right next to Disneyland, I would stand at my balcony and watch the fireworks every single night if I could….

SO… back to the same question… what do I like most about Disneyland Hong Kong?

Is it A, B, C, D … or E?

My answer… arrgghhh tough question…. I guess my answer would be… F… ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment