1/10/12

MTV Buzzworthy Blog: Justin Bieber Is Crowned Pop's Prince In V Magazine (PHOTOS)

MTV Buzzworthy Blog
Blog about pop music, pop videos, pop stars, and pop culture from inside the MTV headquarters in Times Square.
Justin Bieber Is Crowned Pop's Prince In V Magazine (PHOTOS)
Jan 10th 2012, 16:47

All Photo Credits: V Magazine

In case the fact that he has every famous person's number on speed dial and the fact that he's dating a gorgeous celebrity isn't enough to convince you that Justin Bieber is the king of the world, then how about his massive, prince-themed spread in in the latest issue of V magazine?

Styled by Lady Gaga's stylist and Thierry Mugler creative director Nicola Formichetti, Biebs looks half like he's about to go off to war/half like he's the best-dressed kid under 18. A quick "big ups" to Justin: even while rocking headgear that ornate (is that or is that not Caesar's crown?), he still manages to radiate "chill." (I know when I wear my Greco-Roman headpiece, the last thing I resemble is "chill.")

Inside the issue, Justin opens up about his religious beliefs: "I focus more on praying and talking to [God]. I don't have to go to church. I haven't been to church in a long time, but I know I have a relationship with Him." He also hints that he's not a player and is a one woman kind of dude: "I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs, and swearing. I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older." Justin also admits there are (unfortunately) no plans to permanently resurrect his rapping alter ego, Shawty Mane: "I don't think people take me seriously doing it [rapping]... Like, just something I can do, but I don't want to make a rap album."

For the record, even if Justin rapped while wearing one of these crowns, we'd still take him seriously. #ShawtyMane4Ever

+ See more photos of Justin Bieber in V magazine after the jump, and check out the entire spread at MTV Style.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment